devilhunter666devilhunter666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

ok so I can get aggressive, neutral, and passive traits out of the zombies, but I don't know what the final trait is or how to get the zombies to show me the reaction. I'm so close to finishing this game that its annoying me that I can't figure our the last trait

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

its a fun game, and I enjoy blasting zombies to bits with my shotgun as I'm sure everyone should, but I find the game super lagging. granted I play it on my laptop, and I'm sure it would perform better on a desktop, but still I wish i could play the game without shit jumping all over the place, it just got so damn frustrating that it hurts to have to give it such a low ranking when it feels like it deserves much more, but without a proper way to play it I can't help but feel like the game is busted, esspecially after i got my computer fixed after a virus issue.

Kick Out Bieber Kick Out Bieber

fucking A

finally a way to not only kill that little dork in a funny violent way but also a game in which metal is supperior over that shitty tween wave garbage.
FUCK YOU JUSTIN BEIBER AND FUCK YOU USHER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK YOU ALL YOU BEIBER FEVER LITTLE BITCHS.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

this sucks

the game it's self seems cool but the danm controls just keep on sticking on me and it pissing me off cause I can't time any carnage right. >_<

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

brings back memories

reminds me when I was 10 years old and wasted all my time catching them and pissing my folks off when I should be studing, LOL.
hope to see more added this is freaking awsome. ^_^

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

fucking sick

best game I've played on newgrounds, only real issue I have with it is that I can't change my equiptment in battle, wondering if anyone else has that same issue or if it's just a glich for my computer?

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

awsome

only problem i have is that it runs slow, might be my computer though, just wondering if anyone else has the same problem?

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

I can't play this either

I'm having the same problem, which sucks cause i was really looking foward to playing this.

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

poor link... well at least he died a pimp

but I was a little dissapointed that there were no extra hentai pics at the end. but all and all awsome game.

LilDwarf responds:

Ok thanks :)

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

DIE YOU ZOMBIE BASTARDS

This shit too much fun I spint like a freakin hour playing this.