devilhunter666devilhunter666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody) Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody)

Fucking killing it. LOL

EdwardMarr responds:

Thanks dude. :)

ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT

Thank God for someone saying the shit that needs to be said about Kurt Kobane, seriously Nirvanas music sucks cause of his shity slurred voice, and his entire claim to fame was that he shot himself after going through a bad meth trip

Potion Shop Potion Shop

that potion should have been in undertale.

I bet that cat girl will put that gold coin towards her colleg funds, LOL.

Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro

so hard to believe that this series has been 10 years in the making, but i can't wait for the finale.

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie

just fucking epic, the best sonic flash I've seen since the power of Nazo unleashed

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

hooray for censorship being bullshit, LOL.
Anyone else find it funny how this isn't rated for adults. i mean I don't care, after all boobs are just chest fat when you think about tit and not indecent in terms of sexual desire the way pussy or dick are.
Also love how Jades boobs defy gravity XD

EVERGEEK 4 EVERGEEK 4

N-gage.......Dah fuck do any of those still exsist, i will give someone a $100 bucks if they can show me one in person.

Naruto- Bleach Parody Naruto- Bleach Parody

its weird I used to love naruto but over the last 3 years I'm just sick of it and wish thee was an end or that the show would just die already and make room for other animes that have potiential.

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

that animation is actually better then the show.

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

just proves the point that Lisa is the worst character ever.