devilhunter666devilhunter666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody) Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody)

Fucking killing it. LOL

EdwardMarr responds:

Thanks dude. :)

ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT

Thank God for someone saying the shit that needs to be said about Kurt Kobane, seriously Nirvanas music sucks cause of his shity slurred voice, and his entire claim to fame was that he shot himself after going through a bad meth trip

Potion Shop Potion Shop

that potion should have been in undertale.

I bet that cat girl will put that gold coin towards her colleg funds, LOL.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

ok so I can get aggressive, neutral, and passive traits out of the zombies, but I don't know what the final trait is or how to get the zombies to show me the reaction. I'm so close to finishing this game that its annoying me that I can't figure our the last trait

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

its a fun game, and I enjoy blasting zombies to bits with my shotgun as I'm sure everyone should, but I find the game super lagging. granted I play it on my laptop, and I'm sure it would perform better on a desktop, but still I wish i could play the game without shit jumping all over the place, it just got so damn frustrating that it hurts to have to give it such a low ranking when it feels like it deserves much more, but without a proper way to play it I can't help but feel like the game is busted, esspecially after i got my computer fixed after a virus issue.

Kick Out Bieber Kick Out Bieber

fucking A

finally a way to not only kill that little dork in a funny violent way but also a game in which metal is supperior over that shitty tween wave garbage.
FUCK YOU JUSTIN BEIBER AND FUCK YOU USHER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK YOU ALL YOU BEIBER FEVER LITTLE BITCHS.

Wait For Nothing (NEW) Wait For Nothing (NEW)

Sick ass guitar rifts like this is why metal isn't as big as it once was, because this shit would cause like a face melting genocide of the pussys that made music into the garbage mess it is now.
Throws up horns and praise the Gods of rock, for the true messiah has come.

Final Fantasy - Main Theme Final Fantasy - Main Theme

sweet epic FF music

finally someone decided to make a FF song from a game other then FF7, LOL.

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

beautiful

this song is going to stay with me forever to. ^_^

The real Master Chief The real Master Chief

I could see this being master cheif

but one little issue, I doubt he's one for smiling, also it would been better seeing him sitting down on a pile of dead aliens, LOL.

The Butterfly Princess The Butterfly Princess

nice

it's both sexy and sweet.
queen of the butterflies, LOL.

Yandere OLD WORK PLZ DONT CRIT Yandere OLD WORK PLZ DONT CRIT

wow

I think my penis just went inside of me to hide. O_O